Warner Recognized for Its Golden Trailers
Warner Bros. floated away the big winner in last night's Golden Trailer awards, with 15 wins—more than any other movie studio.
The evening's big winner was Gravity, which took home the Best of Show award and three others, including Best Drama Poster and thriller TV spot. Take a look at the winning spot, and see the full list of Warner Bros.' wins below.
Other Warner Bros. winners include:
- Best Horror—The Conjuring: "Case"
- Best Summer Blockbuster Trailer—Godzilla: "Ravaged/Event"
- Best Motion/Title Graphics—Transcendence: "Singularity"
- Best Sound Editing—Into the Storm: "Listen Plane"
- Best Animation/Family TV Spot—The Lego Movie: "Special Cast"
- Best Horror TV Spot—The Conjuring: "Event Review"
- Best Romance TV Spot—The Great Gatsby: "You and Me"
- Best Summer 2014 Blockbuster TV Spot—Godzilla: "Fight"
- Best Drama Poster—Gravity
- Best International Poster—Godzilla
- Best Summer 2014 Blockbuster Poster—Godzilla
- Most Innovative Advertising for a Brand/Product—The Lego Movie: "Behind the Bricks"
Check out the full list of Golden Trailer winners here.