League Up to Win
Do you and your crew embody the spirit of the Justice League? We’re not talking telepathic abilities or the ability to shred steel with your bare hands—though that would be impressive. We’re talking about courage, determination, a drive for equality and other traits that help you—like the Justice League—make the world a better place. If this sounds like your squad, you’ve got until Friday, August 18 to enter the Warner Bros. and DC Comics League Up contest for a chance to win a trip to the world premiere of Justice League this fall.
Here’s the deal:
Gather a League of five people who represent these Justice League characters and their respective qualities:
- Wonder Woman – Justice, Peace and Equality
- Cyborg – Communication and Tech Innovation
- Batman – Determination and Intelligence
- Aquaman – Responsibility and Environmental Commitment
- Flash – Courage and Drive
Each League member must find a unique way to portray the essence of their chosen Justice League superhero. You don’t need a chiseled jaw or superhuman strength; it’s about the qualities you represent along with your love of the Justice League. This could mean community work, choreographing a heroic dance routine or something else celebrating the release of Justice League. It’s your decision, but creativity matters for this three-round contest.
Create an original Twitter video no longer than 2 minutes and 20 seconds that introduces each member of your League, and includes only the members of your League (sorry, no guest stars allowed).
In your video, tell the world why your League deserves to make it to the final round by describing what your celebration idea is. Will you throw a mini-con? Gather cosplayers together for a party? Do some good for your community? As long as your idea involves sharing your passion for your League with fans and friends, you’re welcome to submit it.
Most importantly, your video must be posted on Twitter by 11:59 p.m. PT Friday, August 18.
- Your tweet has to tag @dccomics and include #LeagueUpContest and this link: SUBJ2Rules@ http://bit.ly/2tR3v0c
- Only one video per League
- All video submissions must be completely original, so no use of any previously existing film clips or TV shows, for example, DC films or TV shows
- In evaluating the video submissions, the judges will consider each League’s: creative concept (45%), Justice League character representation/interpretation (30%), familiarity and knowledge of the DC Universe (20%), and Twitter likes (5%).
Four Leagues finalists will be contacted via Twitter on or about August 25, 2017.
- The four League finalists will be given a day during the week of September 11, 2017 on which they will make their idea for a celebration of the Justice League film release come to life!
- Each of the four Leagues will submit a 2-minute video of their Justice League fan celebration by 11:59 p.m. PT on September 22, 2017.
- DC fans can view and vote on their favorite League finalist video in the free DC All Access app beginning at 10:00 a.m. PT on September 25, 2017.
- The winning League will be selected by a combination of DC All Access app votes and judging criteria by the DC panel of judges on or about Sunday, October 6, 2017.