Experience DC Universe at Comic-Con
DC Universe—the first-of-its-kind digital subscription service designed especially for DC fans—will come to life with over half a dozen immersive, interactive experiences at this year's Comic-Con International.
Fans will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the DC Universe for the first time and literally walk through the originals, classics and comics soon to be available through the digital service.
Open for four days only Thursday, July 19 to Sunday, July 22. A larger-than-life installation of epic proportions will welcome fans into interactive spaces that bring iconic characters and stories to life.
You can register now at DCUniverseExperience.com. After registering, fans can head to the Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, directly across the street from the San Diego Convention Center. Guests of the activation will interact with dozens of activities and installations including:
- Explore Dick Grayson’s Titans loft and uncover clues to his whereabouts
- Experience the mysterious creations of Dr. Niles Caulder in the Doom Patrol lab
- Avoid succumbing to the deadly virus in the mystical swamps of Swamp Thing
- Join earth’s newest superhero team in the Young Justice Watchtower
- Create mayhem in the Harley Quinn chaos room
- Step into the sewers with Batman and descend into madness in The Court of Owls
- Enjoy the first public unveiling of rare artwork and memorabilia only previously seen in exclusive engagements
- Discover hidden clues and get an exclusive first-look at the DC Universe digital subscription service
- And so much more…
While online pre-registration doesn't allow guests to reserve a space in line—the activation is open on a first-come, first-served basis—signing up online in advance allows guests to streamline the onsite admission process.
If you're going to be in San Diego for Comic-Con, don't wait! Sign up and learn more at DCUniverseExperience.com.