The Get Animated Invasion Has Landed in L.A.
The GRAMMY Museum and Warner Bros. have teamed up to present “The Get Animated Invasion,” an interactive exhibit that celebrates the music that generations have come to know and love from Warner Bros.' iconic animation shorts and films. Guests will enjoy an interactive journey of reimagined musical moments within Warner Bros.’ most beloved animated entertainment.
From August 18 to September 9, experience the music of your favorite childhood cartoons like never before at the GRAMMY Museum L.A. Live!
- Monday - Thursday: 10:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Friday: 10:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- "Looney Tunes" will feature interpretations of three classical music-driven episodes: "What’s Opera Doc?," "Rabbit Of Seville," and "Long-Haired Hare."
- "Scooby-Doo" is inspired by the sounds of the '60s and '70s and will include a psychedelic stage experience in collaboration with artist Sam Taylor to celebrate the music heard on the series.
- Space Jam will pay homage to '90s R&B inspired by its iconic soundtrack as well as the ultimate Monstars vs. Tunesquad showdown from the film. Artist Joshua Vides reinterprets the 2-D world with a galactic half-court space in his signature style.
- Smallfoot will immerse visitors in a winter escape inspired by the September 28th feature release, starring Channing Tatum, James Corden, Zendaya, Common, LeBron James, Danny DeVito, Gina Rodriguez, Yara Shahidi, Ely Henry and Jimmy Tatro; and featuring new music written by Wayne Kirkpatrick and Karey Kirkpatrick and performed by Tatum, Common and Zendaya, along with a new song from Niall Horan. Fine artist Crystal Wagner brings her signature larger-than-life structure work into the space to create a snowy dome-like environment reflecting the story’s beautiful mountain setting.
- "Animaniacs" will highlight notable tongue-twisting and wacky songs from the show through an interactive karaoke booth designed by artist duo Confetti System.
- “Tom and Jerry” is known for its classical compositions. To bring a modern and interactive element to the genre, guests will have the opportunity to dive into the episodes and celebrate the musical moments with a private experience.
- "The Flintstones" will showcase a reinterpreted Stone Age-inspired instrument from the series and guests will be able to physically play the instrument as well.
- "The Jetsons" brings the experience into Judy Jetson’s bedroom and her love of music and teenage heartthrob Jet Screamer. The mid-century meets futuristic aesthetic is curated by creator Amelia Muqbel to help bring the ultimate fan-girl world to life.
- Get Animated Records will celebrate all the musical elements across our highlighted animations with our own take of a Get Animated record shop with reimagined vinyl artwork inspired by our characters.
Tickets are on sale now at www.grammymuseum.org.