Cablefax Names Its Most Influential Minorities
This week Cablefax—which covers the cable and broadband industries and the complex dynamics facing each—published its 2018 Most Influential Minorities List, and a number of WarnerMedia executives were featured.
Congratulations to our colleagues who've been honored:
- Sofia Chang (EVP, Digital Distribution & Home Entertainment)
- Pascal Desroches (CFO, WarnerMedia & Turner Administrative Officer)
- Ramon Escobar (VP, Talent Development & Recruitment/VP, Diversity & Inclusion, CNN)
- Alex Gonzalez (SVP, Brand Distribution, TCD)
- Matthew Hong (COO, Turner Sports)
- Cynthia Hudson (SVP/GM, CNN en Español and Hispanic Strategy, CNN/US)
- Lydia Kim (VP, Business Development & Strategy, TCM & FilmStruck)
- Stephano Kim (EVP Strategy, Turner)
- Michael Quigley (EVP, Commercial Operations, Content Strategy & Monetization, TBS & TNT)
- Jordan Shorthouse (Creative Director, Turner Sports)
See the full Cablefax 2018 Most Influential Minorities List on Cablefax's web site.