Make your voice heard by voting for the 2020 SXSW Conference
SXSW is the annual (and arguably coolest) festival featuring equal parts music, film and interactive industries, and has become the epicenter of cutting-edge technology and digital discovery. WarnerMedia has been on the frontlines at SXSW, showcasing our commitment to creativity, tech and innovation.
Now you can take an active role in determining which WarnerMedia panels make it to the 2020 SXSW Conference by casting your votes for WarnerMedia’s engaging and educational sessions!
PanelPicker is the official SXSW user-generated session proposal platform. That means the SXSW community, and that includes you, gets to vote on what panels will shape the March 2020 event. The deadline to vote is Aug. 23, and you must be registered to vote.
Simply click each link below, “vote up” for each panel, and assure WarnerMedia remains at the heart of one of the most engaging and unique conferences in the world.
- Making Branded Entertainment Worth Sharing
- Why TV Advertising Will Never be the Same Again
- How to 1Up Your Marketing in Esports
- The Attention Economy and Democracy Collide!
- Inside Innovation at WarnerMedia
- Future of Brands: When Capitalism Must Be Activism
- Learn, Unlearn, Relearn: The Future of Marketing
- Esports: How To Make Money When Everything Is Free
- “Succession”: Fiction or Reality?
- The Future of Artist Support
- Empathize, Connect, Create: Healing Post #METOO