WarnerMedia executives honored on Cablefax Diversity List
Every year, Cablefax celebrates the men and women who are shaping the industry and opening doors for minorities across all areas of business, including technical, legal, financial, creative and other fields. Cablefax recently announced their Most Influential Multi-Ethnic Diversity List, and several WarnerMedia executives are among the honorees.
WarnerMedia honorees on this year’s list include:
- #22 - Pascal Desroches serves as the executive vice president and chief financial officer for WarnerMedia and the administrative officer for Turner. Pascal is responsible for all of WarnerMedia’s financial operations.
- #26 - Christy Haubegger was recently appointed executive vice president, chief enterprise inclusion officer, WarnerMedia. Haubegger will work closely with the senior leadership team across the company to drive business growth through strategic investment in diverse audiences, and to ensure the organization’s workforce is representative of the markets it serves.
- #45 - Alex Gonzalez serves as senior vice president of brand distribution for Turner Content Distribution (TCD). Gonzalez oversees all account management functions for WarnerMedia’s major domestic distribution clients. Gonzalez is charged with growing revenue, marketing and product opportunities among WarnerMedia’s traditional distribution partners, as well as expanding linear and on demand content distribution opportunities between WarnerMedia and its MVPD and OTT partners.
- #42 – Sofia Chang is the executive vice president, worldwide digital distribution & home entertainment, HBO. She will oversee the launch of WarnerMedia’s new streaming service HBO Max. She’s also the executive sponsor of HBO’s resource group for Asian employees.
- #49 - Lisa Ray Griffin is the senior vice president of finance for WarnerMedia Entertainment. Griffin is responsible for overseeing budgeting/long range planning, forecasting, and financial modeling for each network. She provides strategic support for network executives to assist them in achieving business goals along with her team of finance professionals.
- #80 - Johnita P. Due is the senior vice president and chief diversity & inclusion officer for WarnerMedia News & Sports. In this role, Due will report to Chairman, WarnerMedia News & Sports President, CNN Worldwide Jeff Zucker as a member of his leadership team, heading CNN’s award-winning diversity and inclusion efforts.
- #90 - Tara August is the vice president of talent relations and special projects. She manages every aspect of talent management across Turner’s television and digital platforms.
Congratulations to all our honorees. You are what makes WarnerMedia an incredible and diverse place to work. For more information and to see the full list, click here.