UEFA Matches on B/R Live to be Available for Purchase on Per Match, Monthly or Annual Basis
TNT to Televise 46 UEFA Champions League Matches Throughout Season
Bleacher Report Live – Turner’s new premium live sports streaming service – will be the definitive destination for live UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League action, providing soccer fans with direct access to subscribe and watch more than 340 matches on an individual ($2.99), monthly ($9.99) or annual ($79.99) basis. B/R Live is available at https://live.bleacherreport.com; by downloading the B/R Live app through iTunes or Google Play; and/or via Apple TV, the Roku platform and Amazon Fire TV.
As the exclusive English-language multimedia rightsholder for UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League matches in the United States, Turner will televise 47 UEFA matches on TNT throughout the season. Fans can also stream matches airing on TNT via the Watch TNT app and through participating TV provider platforms and apps.
Leveraging its deep connection with passionate soccer fans, Turner’s UEFA content will be branded B/R Football across all platforms – television, digital and social. B/R Football will be the prominent brand associated with Turner’s pre-match, halftime and post-match shows, while also being the overarching branding for extensive world football content distributed across Bleacher Report’s digital and social assets.
Pre-match, halftime and post-match studio shows will be available on both B/R Live and TNT, with the lineup consisting of the following:
- B/R Football Matchday: One-hour pre-match show airing at noon ET on UEFA Champions League match days
- B/R Football Halftime: Halftime show during UEFA Champions League matches
- B/R Football Extra Time: A bridge show airing on TNT in between UEFA Champions League matches
- B/R Football Postmatch: A 30-minute post-match show recapping the day’s UEFA Champions League action
Live UEFA match coverage will include the upcoming UEFA Super Cup – Real Madrid vs. Atletico Madrid – held Wednesday, Aug. 15, at 3 p.m. ET, and available on both B/R Live and TNT.
UEFA Champions League action will immediately follow with the Playoff Round (play-in rounds), held Tuesday-Wednesday, Aug. 21-22 and Aug. 28-29, with all matches available on B/R Live and TNT at 3 p.m.
Additional UEFA Champions League schedule highlights:
- Group Stage: Tuesday, Sept. 18, through Wednesday, Dec. 12, with weekly matches held Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 12:55 p.m. and 3 p.m. All matches will be available on B/R Live, with one match per game window (two each day) televised on TNT.
- Round of 16: Tuesday, Feb. 12, through Wednesday, March 13, with matches on B/R Live and TNT each Tuesday and Wednesday at 3 p.m.
- Quarterfinals: Tuesday-Wednesday, April 9-10 and April 16-17, with live coverage on B/R Live and TNT at 3 p.m.
- Semifinals: Tuesday-Wednesday, April 30-May 1 and May 7-8, with matches on B/R Live and TNT at 3 p.m.
- Final: Saturday, June 1, at 3 p.m. on B/R Live and TNT
All UEFA Europa League matches will be available through B/R Live including:
- Group Stage: (Thursdays) Sept. 20, Oct. 4, Oct. 25, Nov. 8, Nov. 29 and Dec. 13 at 12:55 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Round of 32: (Thursdays) Feb. 14 and Feb. 21, at 12:55 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Round of 16: (Thursdays), March 7 and March 14, at 12:55 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Quarterfinals: (Thursdays), April 11 and April 18, at 3 p.m.
- Semifinals: (Thursdays), May 2 and May 9, at 3 p.m.
- Final: Wednesday, May 29, at 3 p.m., on B/R Live and TNT
Additional UEFA programming information will be announced leading up to the UEFA Champions League Group Stage.
About Turner Sports
Turner Sports, a division of Turner, is an industry leader in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. Turner Sports’ television coverage includes the NBA, Major League Baseball, NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship, ELEAGUE and professional golf, along with the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League beginning in Summer 2018. The company also manages some of the most popular sports destinations across digital and social platforms including Bleacher Report and its top-rated app, NCAA.com and the critically-acclaimed NCAA March Madness Live suite of products, PGA.com and the Sports Emmy Award-winning PGA Championship LIVE, as well as an accompanying collection of mobile sites and connected device apps. Turner Sports and the NBA jointly manage NBA Digital, a robust collection of offerings including NBA TV, NBA.com, NBA LEAGUE PASS, the NBA App and NBAGLEAGUE.com. Turner Sports recently launched B/R Live, a premium live streaming sports platform that serves as the central hub for both the discovery and consumption of live sports content. The new streaming service allows fans to find and watch their favorite sports content anywhere, anytime and on the screen of their choice.