BATWOMAN, RIVERDALE AND SUPERNATURAL ARE ALSO
FEATURED ON INDIVIDUAL COVERS
BURBANK, Calif. — From Supergirl and Batwoman to Thunder, Lightning, White Canary, Josie McCoy, Starfire, Veronica Mars and beyond, Warner Bros. Television Group and TV Guide Magazine (TVGM) are celebrating more than 100 incredible women who star in the Studio’s Comic-Con–related series on a special “Powerhouse” cover of the magazine’s annual Warner Bros.–themed SDCC special issue. In addition to the groundbreaking all-women cover, fans that are anxiously awaiting Batwoman’s arrival in Gotham City, Riverdale viewers who are missing Archie and the gang, and Supernatural devotees gearing up for the show’s 15th and final season can collect three additional collectible covers featuring these series. This marks the 10th year of collaboration between WBTVG and TVGM on the special issue.
The four total collectible covers feature the following WBTV series and stars:
- “Powerhouse” all-women cover with more than 100 series stars from shows such as The 100, Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, Doom Patrol, The Flash, Katy Keene, Krypton, Legacies, Lucifer, Manifest, Pennyworth, Riverdale, Stargirl, Supergirl, Swamp Thing, Titans, Veronica Mars and Roswell, New Mexico, as well as animated series Animaniacs, Be Cool Scooby-Doo!, DC Super Hero Girls, Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz, Harley Quinn, Mike Tyson Mysteries, Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?, Teen Titans GO!, ThunderCats Roar!, Unikitty!, Wacky Races, Yabba Dabba Dinosaurs, Young Justice: Outsiders and Rooster Teeth’s RWBY
- Riverdale’s KJ Apa, Lili Reinhart, Camila Mendes, Cole Sprouse, Madelaine Petsch, Ashleigh Murray, Casey Cott, Vanessa Morgan and Charles Melton
- Supernatural’s Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Alexander Calvert and Misha Collins
- Batwoman star Ruby Rose, from the highly anticipated upcoming series
For a sneak peek at the four covers and to download all cover designs, click here: https://wbproductions.box.com/s/otg3xjhmiwl8mrtomre1f645hrat7l17
- Fans can drop by the DC Warner Bros. booth (#4545 on the convention floor) to pick up their free copy of the TV Guide Magazine special issue during Comic-Con, beginning on Preview Night, Wednesday, July 17, and continuing through Sunday, July 21.
- All four covers will be on sale at newsstand mainline from July 16–October 14, 2019. The special issue can also be purchased online viaTVGuideMagazine.com/comiccon, BN.com and/or Amazon.com, and will be available digitally on Barnes & Noble’s NOOK, Amazon’s Kindle Fire, Zinio, Google and Magzter.
Included in this issue are:
- Features on fan favorites The 100, Arrow, Black Lightning, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, Doom Patrol, The Flash, Krypton,Legacies, Lucifer, Manifest, Riverdale, Supergirl, Supernatural, Swamp Thing, Titans and Roswell, New Mexico
- Coming Attractions previews of upcoming series Batwoman, Katy Keene, Pennyworth, Stargirl, Veronica Mars and Watchmen
- Inside look at animated series DC Super Hero Girls, Harley Quinn, Teen Titans GO! and Young Justice: Outsiders
- Warner Bros. Home Entertainment’s animated movie Batman: Hush, DC’s Teen Titans: Raven graphic novel, Rooster Teeth’s RWBY and Camp Camp digital series, and a special feature on the DC/Warner Bros. Television USO Tour in Kuwait
- And much more!
For additional information about Warner Bros. Television’s activities at Comic-Con, please follow @warnerbrostv on social media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) and join in the conversation by using hashtag #WBSDCC, and visit http://comiccon.thewb.com.
About TV Guide Magazine
TV Guide Magazine is one of the most popular magazines in the country with more than 10.2 million bi-weekly readers. Celebrating more than 65 years as America’s most trusted authority on the subject of television, TV Guide Magazine is the premier source for guidance, news, entertainment and insight into the country’s most popular leisure time activity. TV Guide Magazine can be found on Facebook at Facebook.com/TVGuideMagazine, on Twitter at @tvguidemagazine and on Instagram at @tvguidemagazine.
For Warner Bros. Television Group
(818) 954-5062, firstname.lastname@example.org
(818) 954-4556, email@example.com
For TV Guide Magazine
Caroline Andoscia, Andoscia Communications
(212) 475-2122, firstname.lastname@example.org